- First-class presentation and durability 24/7
- Multiple applications: medians, walkways, business entrances, pool and fountain areas, malls, pet kennels, parks and playgrounds, and more
- Ability to control water-shed effectively, decreasing the load on local sewers
- Eliminate the use of chemicals and gas-powered equipment and provide excellent ground cover to control grey-water, dust and erosion; increasing air and water quality
- Permeable surface increases water reclaimed into local aquifers, adding to water for other needs
A pet installation is unique. There is no doubt artificial grass will beautify your home, but one of the most important aspects of this type of installation is the performance. Texas Custom Turf understands that pet urine can and will create unwanted odors that will turn your new synthetic lawn into an unpleasant experience.
To combat these issues, we use a coated, antimicrobial silica sand called Durafill that not only assists in the draining process by allowing liquids to filter through without absorption, but also serves as a ballast for the individual turf system. Also, we offer an optional deodorizer called ATD. This easy to apply, bio-degradable powder requires only a one-time application and serves as a urine neutralizer for your turf. Click here to learn more about our pet turf.
Why us turf for pets?
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Long Term Solution
- Safe, Durable, Long Lasting
- No More Brown Spots or Replacing Grass
- No More Dirty Paws or Mud Holes
- Exclusive Antibacterial Infill for Healthy Pets
- Easy to Clean
- Economical and Environmentally Friendly
Also, Texas Custom Turf offers the unique feature of providing customers the ability to custom design their own putting green. From shapes and slopes to cup placement and ball speed, we work with you to build the putting green of your dreams — all to provide you with the closest to “real play” golf available.
First let’s start with infill — the “soil” of the turf system. To create infill, small granulated beads are distributed to the turf’s surface in a uniform pattern. Next, Durafill — the latest technology in infill systems. Unlike other infills such as ground up rubber tires, Durafill is non-absorbent, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial. External elements (such as animal urine and other elements that can build bacterial spores) are not absorbed into Durafill, making it a safer, more sanitary product. Other benefits offered by Durafill:
- Durafill resists compaction and does not need repeated applications, as is the case with rubber.
- Durafill does not become blistering hot in the heat, which can make the synthetic grass blades hot, too.
- Durafill is environmentally safe, does not contain zinc or heavy metals and is non-flammable.
|Chemical Composition||(99.6 Silicone Dioxide)(Iron Oxide & Acrylic)|
|Angle of Response||30°|
|Melting Point||2880³ C|
|Hardness||.6 – .8 Mohs Scale|