[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_single_image image=”286″ border_color=”grey” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”full”][dt_gap height=”15″][dt_fancy_separator separator_style=”dotted” separator_color=”accent” el_width=”100″][dt_gap height=”5″][vc_column_text]
A backyard with lush green lawn is every homeowners dream. Nothing can bet the joy of spending quality time on a backyard lawn with family and friends. Especially when you have taken the hard work to grow such a beautiful lawn.
But growing a lush green and healthy lawn requires hard work. Planting, watering, anticipating seasonal changes, and many other considerations that a healthy lawn demands.
These factors give us reason to give a look at artificial turf. Artificial turf as the name suggests, is a synthetic surface that looks exactly like the natural one, but without any of the hard work and maintenance. Lay it once and you are done for years to come.
Landscaping with artificial turf has many advantages:
- It does not requite water
- No lawn mowing, so no need to buy an expensive lawn mower or hire a lawn service
- Does not get infected by diseases
- Dogs and other pets won’t be tracking in mud
- Modern synthetic turfs look as real as a lush natural turf
- Can be used indoors as well
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Shrinivas_Vaidya