Turn Your Landscape into a Drought-Tolerant Oasis
So you finally have your perfect synthetic grass landscape. Maybe you’ve noticed there’s something else missing. What goes great with a synthetic yard? Plants. Drought-tolerant plants at that. And we’re not talking about the synthetic plants you buy at your local Hobby Lobby. You can purchase real-life plants that require minimal maintenance and water, just like your synthetic grass.
The following list of plants plants bloom beautifully and are perfect for a drought environment.
- Evening Primrose: A fragrant plant that grows flat on the ground and blooms into an exquisite pink and white flowery display throughout the spring and fall seasons.
- Hummingbird Saga: Perfect for spring as it grows rose-lilac colored flowers and emits a fruity scent. Most importantly, it’s drought and frost tolerant.
- Island Bush Poppy: This is an evergreen shrub that blooms in the spring and can handle cold temperatures. It sprouts yellow flowers.
- Purple Sage: Another evergreen shrub that attracts butterflies because of its light purple flowers and fuzzy white & green leaves.
- Trailing Lantana: This plant blooms lavender flowers in the spring and is also a butterfly magnet. It’s perfect for ground cover and minimal maintenance
You might be in the next steps of your landscaping to enter the world of plants or maybe not just yet. Either way, you should still look into some drought-tolerant plants to give your yard that extra “oomph.” Sprucing up your landscape makes it that much more realistic looking!
Have any plants you’ve used that requires minimal maintenance and water? Shoot us a note!